Nikki – psychic to the stars not only predicted the untimely death of Heath Ledger but also his nomination for an Oscar at tonight’s ceremony. Nikki has made over 150 predictions for 2009 and has conveniently published these on her blog at the Divine Woman site under various headings. Here is a list of the top 5 predictions in each category.
Lots of splits in Hollywood
- The great late actor Heath Ledger will be nominated for an Oscar.
- Mickey Rourke will be nominated for an Oscar.
- Angelina Jolie will be nominated for an Oscar.
- Anne Hathaway will be nominated for an Oscar.
- Johnny Depp winning an Oscar for playing a Russian in a future movie within 36 months.
- Sex scandal in British Parliament.
- Duke of Edinborough has to watch his health.
- A wedding in Monaco.
- A yacht on fire in Monaco.
- A tragedy around Princess Caroline.
- The Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Stanley Cup within 36 months.
- A new Canadian Hockey League.
- A blimp explosion over a sports stadium.
- A Formula One car out of control – a fiery crash hitting the stands and killing the driver.
- A long distant swimmer will swim the English Channel.
- Mustaches for men – very Clark Gable, Burt Reynolds.
- Black for men (think Johnny Cash).
- Thin ties like the 50’s and 60’s.
- Suspenders will be back.
- Capes for men.
Women – A Lot of Glamour
- Business attire – mixed with glamorous accessories.
- 40’s compacts.
- 40’s accessories.
- Silver and grey.
- High shoes and boots.
- Death of Charles Manson.
- Danger around the Dahlia Lama.
- Trouble with Tibet and China.
- An explosion at the Great Wall of China.
- Passing of Fidel Castro.
Death and Health Watch
Annette Funicello, Hillary Clinton, Doris Day, Willie Nelson, Pamela Anderson, Loretta Lynn, Ted Kennedy, Unice Schniver, Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, President Masharoff, Billy Graham, Jerry Lewis, Tony Curtis, Debbie Reynolds, Barak Obama, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Nelson Mandela, Farah Fawcett, Nancy Reagan, Patrick Swayze, Dick Cheney, Dick Clark, George Bush Sr., Barbara Bush, Elizabeth Taylor, Larry King, Mick Jagger, Arnold Swarzenagger, Kirk Douglas, Hugh Hefner, Shirley Temple Black, Alex Trebek, French President Sarkozy, Queen Elizabeth, The Duke of Edinborough, Prime Minister Brown of England, Amy Winehouse, Aretha Franklin, Bob Barker, Burt Reynolds, Karl Lagerfield, David Copperfield, Jackie Stallone, Chris Angel (Mind Freak), Jimmy Carter, Keith Richard, David Blaine, Lauren Bacall, Joanne Woodward, Marilyn Manson, Michael Jackson, Sean Penn, Madonna, and Axle Rose of Guns’n Roses.
Some of these health watches are dead certs. Amy Winehouse is the epitome of a health scare and frankly everyone is still surprised to see Keith Richards is still around. Don’t hundreds of people swim the English Channel every year anyway? What would Hollywood be without lots of celebrity couples splitting and British Parliament is synonymous with sex scandals.
Still, there are some specific predictions worth keeping an eye out for.
But win Heath win an Oscar for best supporting actor? If he does, then this will go to his 3-yr-old daughter, Matilda.
I am not psychic but I predict that Hollywood will not pass on an opportunity like this.